November 15, 2007

RAK

Came home today to find this in my mailbox.


It was from my father-in-law. We don't get the newspaper and I covet these coupons. Not only did he send the coupon to me, but he sent some money to use with it. Out of the blue. So kind. So generous. So appreciated and welcomed. Especially today. It's the Great American Smoke Out and I am failing miserably. I've been taking the "wonder drug" for the past week and trying to psyche myself out, but I cannot get my head around it. And my shoulder pain is back, almost worse than before. May be heading back to physical therapy. So thanks Ray. Your random act of kindness really made my day!

1 comment:

TAMI said...

My mom was hypnotized and has not smoked since.... that was 1 1/2 yrs ago....however it did not work for my dad.