November 28, 2007

Love it when...

I'm a good mama and do what I promised to do. Not only did I get ALL the Christmas decorations out yesterday while Claire was at school, I made her a pan of chocolate chip cookies and her favorite potato soup for dinner. I feel like she's been getting the short end of the stick lately; sometimes it's just plain hard to raise her. She can be so dramatic one moment and completely delightful the next. Maybe that's all girls. Any guys want to pipe up on this topic? Anyway, it was my small contribution to show her I really love her and was thinking about her.

Ben was delighted to find the electric blow-up snow globe which was given to us with loving thoughtfulness by Mark's boss last year. Not only does it spit out styrofoam balls to mimic actual snow, it has a motion activated repertoire of songs that begins to play whenever you walk in front of it. The kids think it's a hoot.

Claire and Ben carefully arranging the little people and sprinkling snow on the Christmas village.

Love my little village. Just makes me happy.

No comments: