November 5, 2007

Feeling the Bite

of a Monday morning after vacation. Left so much undone because, hey, I was going on vacation. Now my week is looming large and my mind is scattered around money and brownies and art and chores. Hate that out of control feeling; I know if I just get through today my outlook will be much sunnier!



Here are my little goblins on Halloween. A little late, but oh well. They had a blast trick or treating in the warmth and seeing all the hundreds of other children in my parent's neighborhood. They didn't last for too long, but we got plenty of candy and they gave me all their Reese's and Butterfingers.
Spent some time with my friend Erin down in Lewiston yesterday prepping for upcoming classes. Feeling the love for that, but also getting a little nervous to meet my first students and share my ideas. Hopefully I'll be able to post my samples later this week; going to do some serious dabbling in the glitter.

2 comments:

Kristi O said...

It was GREAT seeing you last nite. Gosh, I wish I would have been more present of mind and inspiring. I was a little behind the 8 ball all day. Today is a new day!

Becky said...

Nice photos Kristi....

Butterfingers and Reeses are my fav. too!

Glad your trip was safe!