October 31, 2008

Boo

Our traditional pumpkin carving went down last night on these beauties from our garden. Claire carved her own jack-o-lantern this year and even took extra time to add a tiny bat on the back of her pumpkin, while Ben was pretty much just interested in using the knife to hack the guts apart.



Here's the finished product. Blurry photo, but you get the drift. The picture was taken in complete darkness with my camera set to the action mode; I wasn't trying to be artsy, I just didn't feel like getting the tripod.

Hope your day is super spooky. We're taking our witch and our skeleton out on the town tonight and I've already been thinking of ways to scam their peanut butter cups.
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

You can always play the I have to have surgery card!!! LOL!

Beautiful pumpkins...I miss your garden!

Shawna said...

P.S. Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite...between the two of us and our kids we should manage to score a few...let's stockpile and have a night where we eat them all!!!