October 16, 2008

Tom Petty Had It Right

The waiting is the hardest part. And my endocrinologist, bless her heart, has given me internet access to all of my medical files. Is she insane? You can probably guess I was at the site numerous times this afternoon, checking to see if my test results were posted yet. No news.

When Ben and I were driving today and listening to Nickelback on the radio, he expressed to me his interest in becoming a rock star someday. I told him there had been a time in my life when I had wanted to be a rock star too, to which he replied "Mama, you're a music lover, not a rock star." Excuse me? I can still rock with the best of them you little booger. Just for that I'm totally going to make fun of your dancing right before you take that girl who makes you sweat to the senior prom!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I don't know the situation, but here's sending a bunch of positive energy your way. Much love!

Kristi O said...

I am praying!