October 9, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday...

...to my wonderful mother-in-law Nancy, a.k.a. Mom. She turned the ripe young age of ??? on Tuesday and I have been delayed in wishing her a happy birthday here on the blog. Some MIL's would become angered at such an oversight by the woman who professes to love their son, (and mom I want you to know that I do love him dearly, except for that one little thing you and I have talked about.....) but I know mine will forgive me, she's just that cool!!

So, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MOM!

1 comment:

Mark said...

If dissing me helps aid bonding a la femm,,, have at it. But, secrets and lies, really,, tsk, tsk. Next I suppose I'll learn there is videotape somewhere, and anyway, what does my promiscuity as an adolescent have to do anything?

You two don't think I ever seriously considered the fact that I can be as ornery as a hornet with hemorrhoids was the thing you were talking about, right?