October 30, 2008

Let's Focus on Art: Part 1

Let's take a break from the cancer thing and the waiting for the blood test results that will determine my fate and concentrate on a mini book I recently completed. It's all about our experiences last winter with the amazing amounts of snowfall and winter storms. I was able to go back on this blog and use my entries from those cold days for my journaling. The pictures really don't do it justice, but I'm sharing anyway because it turned out to be quite beautiful.







Stay tuned for the rest tomorrow. Hope your week is treating you well. Thanks to all our friends and family for the amazing support and love, and thanks to Mark for that funny post yesterday. We're really trying to keep it light and embrace the humor. But don't worry, I've been doing plenty of falling apart too, lest you think I'm in denial!!

5 comments:

Mark said...

FYI Babe,, the pics do do this great little album justice. It is never as nice and holding, but WOW I love this book.

Shawna said...

This came out great! Can't wait to see more pics!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Love this book! You are an amazing photographer. And remember a little bit of denial is good for you!

Create away!

CallieBallie said...

Heyy Kristi it's Callie
I like the book very much C:

NancyS said...

The book is good here, but it was even better in person.

Love, Mom