September 19, 2007

Another Three

Here's the next installment in my layout-posting extravaganza.
My boys on the day Mark got his new paintball gun. It looks like he's actually going to get to go off into the woods this weekend to shoot at other guys. Joy.


Ben is still completely obsessed with his transformers. In fact, he's playing with them right now as I post this. I used a little paint around the photos on the page on the right, and I'm really liking the painting on my pictures technique.


And here is my darling Claire at her 8th birthday party. I have wanted to use these felt border flowers for a long time, but haven't felt the love. Still don't know if I like them or not, but the color was perfect here.
It got darn chilly here last night and Ben and I are a little cold in the house this morning. I am waiting for the fuel guy to come fill up our oil tank so we can turn the heat on. Gotta love the price of oil! I guess I could build a fire, but it just seems like it's too early for that.
Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Brian Spence said...

He's gonna shoot his eye out!