September 21, 2007

TGIF

Amen. Stayed up late with the kids watching Star Wars, and now everyone is tired this morning. Looking forward to the weekend. I get to check out the new kit club at Crop Paper Scissors, led by none other than my friend and favorite teacher Erin. From the sneak peaks she's given me, it's going to rock. Lots of American Crafts paper, one of my many favorite lines.

Gotta love these shots where the kids are actually enjoying being together. Claire had on Mark's leather jacket and was chasing Ben and trying to kiss him. Every time I look at this page I think of monkeys because the pattern paper that coordinates with the stripes has monkey all over it.

Another paint ball picture. Notice Claire is in one of her princess dresses as she's holding the gun, which I think is just hilariously appropriate for her. The brackets really work here and I'm so glad to finally use them.

And here's our budding photographer. She's since moved on to actually shooting great pictures with my digital SLR. Love it that she's showing an interest in one of our favorite hobbies. Now if I could just get her to take piano lessons!
Have a great weekend!



No comments: