September 13, 2007

Retreating

I am leaving with my friend Erin today for 72 hours of creative fun at the Palouse Divide Lodge in the Clearwater National Forest of Idaho. I have planned forty layouts plus a mini-book, and I packed some other fun projects to play with while I'm there. I am so looking forward to this time away. Thanks to Crop Paper Scissors in Lewiston for planning this shindig.
The reason I get to leave my home and family for four days is because of Mark. He works so hard to support me in my creative madness and this time is no exception. He'll be taking care of the kids this weekend in lieu of going on a week-long backpacking trip with his friends. So I want to take this opportunity to praise him a little and thank him for all the hard work he does to make life easier for me and the kids.

So here's to my bee sprayin', wood haulin', log splittin', roof nailin', gutter cleanin', tree trimmin', lawn mowin', antennae reparin', dish washin', roto-tillin', swingset buildin', kid bathin', wife lovin' man. I love you. My life would not be fun without you in it. Thank you.

1 comment:

Mark said...

We love our "Marks"! See you in 85 minutes...not that I'm counting down, or anything.