September 25, 2007

Ridiculous Advertising

Yesterday I had to visit the-store-that-shall-not-be-named to buy pet food. The bag of dog food we usually buy had been redesigned and in the corner of the bag was a big advertisement that read "new colors and shapes". As if the dog would care that they'd added green morsels in the shape of triangles. And, if the advertisement was meant for me, the consumer, I say "Who Cares?" I couldn't stop laughing at the ridiculousness of it. I even pointed it out to the lady who was loading her car next to mine. At least it was good for some community interaction.
Thanks Sam.

Do you know American Girl? We've got the fever around here. Claire saved all of her birthday money and bought these Itty Bitty Twins. So cute.

This is a layout I did with the word "seek" for the One Little Word challenge.

And Claire on the Oregon Coast on New Year's Eve. The surf was incredible.

3 comments:

Mark said...

Simply beautiful, Kristi!

Becky said...

HI Kristi,
I found your blog via Erin's.

Hey, I think I have something of yours....a "Cowboy Junkies" CD? I just found it in my CD holder. Is it yours?

Send me (brcsager@cableone.net) your home addy and I will drop it in the mail for you.

I am so glad I found my way to your blog....I love your work!!! Great job!

Brian Spence said...

Looking at it from the dog's point of view, once you've been spayed or neutered, a little excitement is probably a cool change of pace.