September 26, 2007

The End

I have reached the end of my posting marathon. I am out of layouts that I want to share, so now I'd better get busy creating some more. Otherwise there's sure to be more rambling about weird stuff like dog food.
Speaking of dogs, I got a call from some lady yesterday saying she had my dog. I was a little confused because I knew I had seen my dog earlier and we live about 13 miles out of town. So I looked outside and sure enough, my dog was laying in the yard. Turns out it was my father-in-law's dog and the lady was calling me from 120 miles away! We kept his dog for about a year while he worked back east and he'd never changed the tag. The lady was on her bicycle calling me on her cell phone, so I told her to ride the dog home, since she wasn't too far away. My mother-in-law was very surprised when I called to tell her that some stranger was going to show up at her house with the dog in tow. She didn't know he was gone and even used a choice cuss word, which I loved because she never cusses and it was so cute coming from her!

Layout for One Little Word challenge. The word was automatic and I chose to protray the water guage in my kitchen, which drives me crazy with worry each and every day.

Also a One Little Word challenge. This one was balance and I felt very tired after completing it, thinking about all that I balance in my life!


1 comment:

Kristi O said...

ahh I love your posts. You better make some more layouts. I am hooked sista! How funny on the dog. I love that "choice" word comment