September 27, 2007

Taking A Break

Chery, one of my best friends in the whole wide world, is coming to visit this weekend!! She and I met in college over 20 years ago; I was the editor of the campus literary magazine and she was my assistant editor. We just clicked and have been friends ever since. It's been over a year since we've seen each other and I am SO looking forward to spending the weekend with her and her wonderful little family.

I'll be working on my kit from Crop Paper Scissors, so hopefully I'll have some layouts to post next week. I'm almost done putting the finishing touches on the baby album I'm making for Ben. And I'm sure there will be at least one good story or picture from the weekend to share.

1 comment:

Papa Ray said...

Catching up...What a pleasure to see see Claire leaving summer behind and embarking on a new year with her friends at school. She looks so grown up. I'll bet the bike in foreground will be too small by spring! So good also to see the kids enjoying Waterworld and the beautiful blue water of the Columibia. It reminds us of how fortunate we are to live in a region where nature creates special memories for us every day.