September 17, 2007

Home Again, Home Again

I'm back from my scrapbooking retreat in the wilds of Idaho. I met so many fun new people and really enjoyed a full weekend of no responsibilities. I completed 24 12x12 layouts, 4 9x9 layouts, and an 8x8 alphabet book of Ben's baby pictures. Plus I got to hang with my friend Erin for the weekend. And I suffered not one paper cut or glue misfortune. Thanks to the gals at Crop Paper Scissors for putting on this fantastic event and putting up with all 60 of us!




Here's the Palouse Divide Lodge, formerly known as North/South Ski Bowl. The ski area closed in 1995 and the new owners have done a great job in creating this retreat and conference center.
Here's all 60 of us girls posed for our group shot in front of the pond.

These are the gals from our cabin. I got to know them fairly well this weekend and I've never laughed so much in my life. Great people!

And my friend Erin and me. She's really special to me and so amazingly creative!

I am looking forward to posting my layouts over the next few weeks, but today I'm concentrating on getting my brownie troop to Sunnyside Park this afternoon to make s'mores.

2 comments:

Kristi O said...

Thank you. Really, truly, Thank you. Thank you for being you. I am so blessed to know you. Thanks for putting up with my whining and for keeping it real. you are a gem kristi and you made my weekend.

Mark said...

I had so much fun with you! Truly a wonderful weekend, and so blessed to have you as a friend. So here's to us! Love ya', girl.
Erin.