September 18, 2007

Three A Day

I loved all of the layouts I did last weekend on my retreat. There's something about being in a room full of creative women that sparks my artistic side. I promised friends that I would post layouts when I got back, but there's so many of them that I'll give you a break and only post three a day. Like little well-balanced meals.

Our family at Easter. Scenic Route is one of my very favorite paper companies and you'll see a lot of their stuff on my pages.

Ben and Claire playing on the boat on our cruise to Alaska. The title letters are acrylic paint on my Heidi Swapp lemonade stand foam letter stamps.

Some shots I got of the kids last spring when we were out flying kites. And yes, I punched all those holes for brads, and it wasn't even that big of a deal!
If you know me at all, you know that I hate it when things aren't perfect. For some reason, this blog is not accepting my spacing on my posts. Sometimes the text will be right under the picture and sometimes it will give me line breaks. And I tried to break this paragraph, but it's having none of it. So I've got this really nice run-on paragraph. Ugh! But I'm going with it.
Happy Tuesday!


No comments: